Tuesday, July 29, 2008

If it ain't one thing it's another

I was trying to move and then I couldn't get the place without a cosigner and no one could cosign for me. I can't move without a cosigner and I don't know who I can get to cosign for me. Maybe if I get my credit fixed up then I would be able to get an apartment without a cosigner, but there's nothing I can do about my short rental history if no landlord will rent to me because my rental history is short. I can only repair my credit and get a job so I have enough income for a landlord to rent an apartment to me without a cosigner. I was so excited because I was getting an apartment, but now it's not going to happen for a long time. I hope I can get another apartment like the one I was going to get. It was so nice and it was a one bedroom loft, which I really liked. I hope I can find a way to move out relatively soon, because I am completely fed up with the place I live in now. I am so ready to move and so over living where I live now. Oh well. I'll think of something and hopefully I won't have to wait a whole year to move.

No comments: