Thursday, June 11, 2009

Trying something new

I am trying something new. I was going to try to write a book about my experiences with depression and anxiety and what I have done to try to cope with them and get through them. I then decided I would start it off as a blog to see if there's actually any interest in the topic before I take on the larger task of writing the book. I am doing the depression and anxiety writing in a blog separate from this one. It is hard to know what to write in my blog, how to arrange it and where to start in my dealings with depression and anxiety. I want to end up writing a book that is both my life story as well as a book that can help others with depression and anxiety to deal with them. It is very hard to do this but I am determined to do it. That is why I decided to start off with a blog before attempting a book, because I can just get the information written down and then later pull it into a book form. I can decide how I want to organize the book by seeing how the information comes together in the blog. I can also see what comments I get and see what people think about my topic. I plan on posting to that blog once a week and then to this one once a week on a different day. This will continue to be a more random blog about whatever kind of comes to mind, and I also might post about things that come up during the writing of that other blog. I hope I can do this.

No comments: