Saturday, August 8, 2009

Feeling stuck

I am feeling very stuck in my life. I feel like I cannot get out of this rut I am in. My depression and anxiety seem to have taken over my life. I just want to get better and to be able to be happy again. I just want my life back!! I am so sick and tired of being afraid of things like drinking chamomile tea to help me sleep or eating zucchini or taking medications because I am afraid they might make me sick. Most things that I've been afraid might make me sick have had no effect on me at all, or I even feel good after I've eaten or drunk them, but still I am afraid. I am so tired of being afraid all the time, sometimes I am afraid without any reason at all and I hate it. I just want to be free!! I don't know how to get myself out of this rut I am in and back into some semblance of a life. God, why does it have to be so hard?? And why am I afraid to get better???? God please just help me, please!!!

No comments: