Saturday, July 4, 2009

So far so good...I guess

So far my depression and anxiety blog is doing well, I guess. I have gotten some comments about my posts and it seems like people are interested in my story. I have written about the abuse I went through as a child and those are the posts that seem to have gotten the most comments. This whole blogging thing is a great idea and I am definitely going to be keeping it up. I think I might be able to turn my depression and anxiety blog into a pretty good book eventually. I sure hope I can, because I really would love to be able to write a book and get it published. I have discovered things that I felt during my childhood and afterward that I didn't even realize I felt. I have realized that I remember more things about that time than I thought I did, and more things than I really wanted to remember. It is helping me to get things out that I have bottled up for a long time. This is definitely something I should be doing and I will definitely keep it up. This blog is also helpful because I can just get things out and be random. This blog is where I come to vent and talk about what comes up in writing my other blog. It is where I come to let off steam when I am angry or to try to come up with ideas when I am stuck. It is where I can let my mind wander and so come up with a good idea or new way of looking at things. This blog is more like a journal than the other one, it is a place where I can just write what comes to mind and let my thoughts just flow. It really is quite random and that's just the way it's going to stay.

No comments: